Maxwell Beganim, President of the Kumasi Wiki Hub selected for first-ever Wikimedia & Education Greenhouse Project
Maxwell Beganim, the President of Kumasi Wiki Hub (a hub under Open Foundation West Africa – OFWA) has been confirmed by the Wikimedia foundation as an individual participant for the Wikimedia Education Project Management. This online course is a co-learning experience that would allow him to acquire new knowledge and skills for Wikimedia education projects and to initiate a new one when possible.
Some volunteers affiliated to Open Foundation West Africa, (OFWA) has also been named the recipient of the first-ever edition of the Wikimedia & Education Greenhouse which seeks for new and innovative ideas that engage Wikimedia projects in the education field. The Greenhouse project is a pilot program that mimics a start-up incubator style coupled with a rigorous online course in Wikimedia & Education Project Management.
Maxwell Beganim, popularly called Max Beg is an educationist, Entrepreneur and the co-founder of International Model of Diplomat in Integrated Development (IMDID) & AirMax. He is a conference facilitator and expert in higher education pedagogy. Maxwell Beganim at his free times teaches individuals on how to edit and contribute to Wikipedia.
- Ghanaian Rapper Amerado thankful to Ghana Music Awards UK for nomination
- Youngest Ghanaian Disc Jockey DJ Switch honoured for inspiring the youth
- Angela Kyerematen-Jimoh of IBM Takes a Bow
- Eno Barony Is A Better Rapper Than Sarkodie – Bulldog Claims
- Maxwell Beganim, President of the Kumasi Wiki Hub selected for first-ever Wikimedia & Education Greenhouse Project
The program will offer support and equip program leaders with skills to move projects from the idea phase to the reality stage for meaningful impact in their communities.