Let’s unite and build Asankrangwa, Bishop Denis Anane urges local churches.
Bishop Denis Anane, a USA-based Ghanaian preacher of the gospel and author has urged the youth and churches in Asankrangwa to strengthen their faith in Christ Jesus and has also called on the local churches in the community to support the fight against discrimination amongst themselves and initiate Unity.
The General Overseer of the Revelation Power Ministries (USA) Bishop Denis Anane, who is in Ghana as part of the year of return to visit the land of his father the late Chief of Asankrangwa, Nana Anyani Buadoom III.The 5-day Holy Ghost Conference was organized in collaboration with the youth and council of local churches, which brought revival to the local community.
- Sony Music announces partnership with WatsUp TV
- Maxwell Beganim honored for his outstanding contributions to Wikipedia
- Blowing the mind of Ghanaians, Amerado and his Yeete Nsem rap series
- Call for Nomination: 2020 Top 50 Bloggers in Ghana Ranking
- Faisal Carter Aka ChampagneeLee hosts Cameroonian Singer and record producer Salatiel at his meet the press.
The bishop said, it’s time the youth of this community come together as one, unity is strength and also encouraged them to be active in religious gatherings and value the teachings of Christ“Don’t live by situations live by revelation” – He said.
The conference also saw the participation of Apostle George Abraham Damuah,Rev Charles Kwabena Boakye(JGM), Rev David Yalley (Methodist Church), Rev Kojo Donko( Presbyterian Church).Unfortunately, Ghanaian gospel Artist Selina Boateng who was the special guest artist couldn’t honour their invitation because of her marriage ceremony.