I am not affiliated to any helpline – Actress Nikki Samonas cries out
Nikki Samonas, popular Ghanaian actress and host has made complains about the numerous calls received by her management asking for several forms of assistance in the name of a helpline.
- Finalists for 2019 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians Announced
- I Will Speak For The Voiceless With My Music – Terry Carmen
- New Music: Phrimpong – Sika Ne Dinpa (feat. iAlien) (Prod. By Apya)
- 10 Ghanaian Gospel Artists To Watch In 2020 – Gospel Hypers
- How to run effective ads on Facebook and Instagram by Sista Ginna
According to the actress, her management has received over 200 different phone calls with all requesting for support in various forms ranging from school fees, hospital bills, rents, etc and they claim they are calling as directed by a helpline.
Nikki in recent times was a victim to impersonators who used her picture and fake pages to fraud others of several Ghana cedis.
The actress is advising the public that she is not into any sort of a charity of this nature and warns the people behind it to stop or face the law.