I am not affiliated to any helpline – Actress Nikki Samonas cries out
Nikki Samonas, popular Ghanaian actress and host has made complains about the numerous calls received by her management asking for several forms of assistance in the name of a helpline.
- Phrimpong announces his Salary EP with Road To The Salary
- Apostle Bempong outdoors debut single ‘Ye Kronkron’
- 2019 Ghana Bloggers Summit, Avance Media hosts Linda Ikeji and Ghanaian Influencers
- Faculty Of Educational Studies Prepares CoE Administrative Professionals For New B.Ed. Programme
- Fresh Music: Ahkan Drops Christmas Jam Titled “Yawa”
According to the actress, her management has received over 200 different phone calls with all requesting for support in various forms ranging from school fees, hospital bills, rents, etc and they claim they are calling as directed by a helpline.
Nikki in recent times was a victim to impersonators who used her picture and fake pages to fraud others of several Ghana cedis.
The actress is advising the public that she is not into any sort of a charity of this nature and warns the people behind it to stop or face the law.