Gospel singer Empress Gifty signs a $35,000 deal with Riovian Skincare
Multiple award-winning Ghanaian gospel music and fashion icon Mrs. Empress Gifty Adorye better known as Empress Gifty has been unveiled as the new brand ambassador for US-based Riovian Skincare and Spa.
The 1-year ambassadorial deal worth $35,000 was signed today 24th December 2019 and was subjected to renewal after completion.
- Sony Music announces partnership with WatsUp TV
- Maxwell Beganim honored for his outstanding contributions to Wikipedia
- Blowing the mind of Ghanaians, Amerado and his Yeete Nsem rap series
- Call for Nomination: 2020 Top 50 Bloggers in Ghana Ranking
- Faisal Carter Aka ChampagneeLee hosts Cameroonian Singer and record producer Salatiel at his meet the press.
The singer, as described by the CEO of Riovian Skincare to Kobby Kyei News after the signing expressed that Empress Gifty’s loyalty as a customer informed their decision to choose her as their face and brand ambassador.
On her part, the f3f33f3 hitmaker offered her thanks to God for the respect done her and vowed her duty to satisfy every one of her obligations and duties as a brand ambassador. She likewise encouraged Ghanaians to belittle the items and administrations of Riovian Skincare and Spa as she is a confirmation of how extraordinary and exceptional the items are.