Ghanaian Rapper Amerado thankful to Ghana Music Awards UK for nomination
Ghanaian rapper Amerado says he is thankful to the organizers of the Ghana Music Awards UK for recognising his hard work. The rapper who was recently featured in Sarkodie’s BIIBI BA was nominated for the Uncovered Artiste of the Year.
- Ghanaian Rapper Amerado thankful to Ghana Music Awards UK for nomination
- Youngest Ghanaian Disc Jockey DJ Switch honoured for inspiring the youth
- Angela Kyerematen-Jimoh of IBM Takes a Bow
- Eno Barony Is A Better Rapper Than Sarkodie – Bulldog Claims
- Maxwell Beganim, President of the Kumasi Wiki Hub selected for first-ever Wikimedia & Education Greenhouse Project
The hip-hop and afrobeat artiste born Derrick Sarfo Kantanka has been seen exhibiting his rap prowess in Ghana for the past 3years and more, releasing an EP and several singles.
According to Ghana Music Awards UK, the Uncovered Artiste of the Year is the artiste(s) adjudged by the academy, board and the general public as the most promising and talented emerging artiste(s). The award goes to a relatively upcoming artiste(s) who is yet to be recognized in the mainstream music industry. The nominee must release a single/album or toured internationally and made a huge presence during the year under review.
Amerado urged fans and friends to vote for him by clicking this link https://www.gmauk.co.uk/nominees/1.12472262#
He is also expected to drop a banger with one of the top acts in Ghana soon.
Connect with Amerado on –