Ghanaian footwear Designer Jeremiah Obuobi interviewed in Congo.
Ghanaian footwear Designer Jeremiah Obuobi – True is the saying that the prophet is never accepted or believed, in his home country. For about a fortnight ago when Award-winning Ghanaian product and footwear designer, Jeremiah Obuobi, released the 3D models for his sneaker line under the OBJClothing brand, the internet and a lot of people across the African sub-regions showed great interest and readiness to patronize the shoes.
- Ghanaian Rapper Amerado thankful to Ghana Music Awards UK for nomination
- Youngest Ghanaian Disc Jockey DJ Switch honoured for inspiring the youth
- Angela Kyerematen-Jimoh of IBM Takes a Bow
- Eno Barony Is A Better Rapper Than Sarkodie – Bulldog Claims
- Maxwell Beganim, President of the Kumasi Wiki Hub selected for first-ever Wikimedia & Education Greenhouse Project
Even though the models were released to the general public, the greatest attention has been all the way from Congo Brazzaville, where the African News team, did a live interview on the motive and aspirations behind the release of these 3D models, by Africa’s ace footwear designer.
Below shows excerpts from the conversation between the hosts of the Sci-Tech TV from Africa News and Jeremiah Obuobi- whiles on campus at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi.