Amerado hits the recording studio with UK music producers
Quick rising Ghanaian rapper Derrick Sarfo Kantanka who uses the stage name Amerado has implied the general population on his account sessions with two UK-based music makers.
The rapper has been in the UK for quite a while after his cooperation in the 2019 Ghana Music Awards UK function held in Barking.
- Phrimpong announces his Salary EP with Road To The Salary
- Apostle Bempong outdoors debut single ‘Ye Kronkron’
- 2019 Ghana Bloggers Summit, Avance Media hosts Linda Ikeji and Ghanaian Influencers
- Faculty Of Educational Studies Prepares CoE Administrative Professionals For New B.Ed. Programme
- Fresh Music: Ahkan Drops Christmas Jam Titled “Yawa”
He made the declaration on his official Instagram page with recordings to demonstrate the chronicle sessions with Major Music and Lexis Drogo.
He additionally included he will record more melodies and team up on activities with some UK-based artists before returning.
See post on Instagram here: