Amerado hits the recording studio with UK music producers
Quick rising Ghanaian rapper Derrick Sarfo Kantanka who uses the stage name Amerado has implied the general population on his account sessions with two UK-based music makers.
The rapper has been in the UK for quite a while after his cooperation in the 2019 Ghana Music Awards UK function held in Barking.
- Finalists for 2019 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians Announced
- I Will Speak For The Voiceless With My Music – Terry Carmen
- New Music: Phrimpong – Sika Ne Dinpa (feat. iAlien) (Prod. By Apya)
- 10 Ghanaian Gospel Artists To Watch In 2020 – Gospel Hypers
- How to run effective ads on Facebook and Instagram by Sista Ginna
He made the declaration on his official Instagram page with recordings to demonstrate the chronicle sessions with Major Music and Lexis Drogo.
He additionally included he will record more melodies and team up on activities with some UK-based artists before returning.
See post on Instagram here: