1CeDi pick four (4) Nominations at Eastern music awards
Hip-Hop/Hiplife artist Derick Ofosuhene known in the showbiz fraternity as 1CeDi has picked up four (4) nomination at the just ended Eastern Music Awards unveiling and the release of the nomination list.
The event was held at Linda Do’r, Koforidua on the 12th October 2019.
The sensational songwriter and Rap artist haven’t made himself available for the nomination over the past few years the Eastern Music Awards began. When asked he said he wasn’t ready for them yet and had a lot of projects working on which requires a lot of time.
- Phrimpong announces his Salary EP with Road To The Salary
- Apostle Bempong outdoors debut single ‘Ye Kronkron’
- 2019 Ghana Bloggers Summit, Avance Media hosts Linda Ikeji and Ghanaian Influencers
- Faculty Of Educational Studies Prepares CoE Administrative Professionals For New B.Ed. Programme
- Fresh Music: Ahkan Drops Christmas Jam Titled “Yawa”
He said and I quote ” I wasn’t ready then but I think I am now, my people from Tafo want to see me win big and put Eastern region on the music map, I left the rap throne for 4years now and it’s still unclear, no one is ready to take over me”.
1CeDi got nominated in the Rap act of the year, Collaboration of the year, Hip-Hop/Hiplife song of the and Hip-hop artist of the year in the categories respectively. He is looking forward to winning all categories if possible but won’t miss the Rap act of the year for anyone.
1CeDi is one of the promising artists to ever merge from the Eastern Region of Ghana and among his peers he has a solid brand on social media that always support his career and that alone seems a headache for his other rappers.